Thursday, January 23, 2014

Trench, Neutral and BOLD

Trench Coats are literally the best thing, they're so simple but make such a great statement piece. These two outfits pretty much sum up the general clothing items I've been wearing when i'm going anywhere that requires me to look "presentable". As you can tell I couldn't choose between shoes so i chose ones that I thought could be appropriate for the attire no matter where you're actually going.  Shoes really speak for themselves and complete an outfit that's why i like to choose fairly simple clothing items and bolder shoes. Also keep it simple with jewelry if the outfit has any type of pattern, if it is a solid color then it would be better to go for a bolder jewelry piece!

Tip: Watch out for the sizes of jewelry and Neutral clothing items (nothing too crazy) and a bold shoe!


Neutral but BOLD

1 comment:

  1. I super love!
    Great combo!! Love you :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete