Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Fading into the crowd

I've been in college (uni) for about a month now. I've realized the cliques and groupings there are amongst the students that go here.  Now a lot of the time it's by race, styles, and just of people who have known each other for a long time. Being that it only has been a month I could understand why people haven't made it there point to branch put from everyone else. Everyone seems the same. The hipsters look like the other hipsters. The "ghettos" look like the other "ghettos". The foreigners, well they look like foreigners. I'm trying my best to look different from the rest of everyone else here. I have not noticed that anyone gave the street style look a try here. That is why street style specifically in European and Asian countries have been my ultimate way of going. If we aren't trying to look different, then we'll just blend in with everyone else and that's no fun. 


Ps just spotted a boy with overalls, and that hasn't been spotted yet. YOU GO BOY! (Indirect approval) lol

-see ya x

No comments:

Post a Comment